PremiLine and PremiLine PRO Patio Door
The Kommerling PremiLine sliding patio door is packed with technical features and is extruded using our Greenline lead-free PVCu compound. There are relatively few systems companies harnessing lead-free compounds for extrusion and even fewer producing an environmentally friendly, sliding patio door system.
It's also the perfect match to our C70 and O70 systems and given the innovative design of the outer frame which is 70mm deep tapering out to 80mm to accommodate the sash, it can be easily can easily be coupled to any Kömmerling70mm frame and benefits from a large range of ancillaries.
Kommerling PremiLine Patio Door specification:
- Can offer 2,3 or even 4 panel openings
- High quality stainless steel tracks guarantee the maximum possible service life
- Extremely smoothrunning sliding doors, moving at the slightest touch
- Offers high security and large units are easily achieved
- Striking design with a choice of low sightline gaskets in black or grey
- A wide range of colours including white, rosewood, mahogany, golden oak and even black
- Low threshold option available
- Outer frames can be welded or mechanically jointed
- Option of full length aluminium handle for further stability
PremiLine PRO is the result of our considerable expertise in door systems and is the patented, high security version of our innovative patio door system. An intuitive and clever locking system is hidden at the interlock and only requires the turn of a door knob to fully engage the enhanced security locking mechanism. It’s one of the first PVCu patio door systems to meet the Lifetime Homes standard and has been designed with new Document Q in mind.
Have a look at our latest video to see what makes this product the stand out patio door in the PVCu market today.